|Echocardiography | Vascular Ultrasound | Invasive Cardiology | General Cardiology
||CARDIOLOGY CONFERENCE MEETING WEBINAR CALENDAR
| Jul 26 - 28, 2018|
| ||Cardiovascular Innovations 2018 |
| ||Meeting Type:|
| ||Description:||Cardiovascular Innovations 2018 is a world-class meeting focused on state-of-the-art therapy for peripheral, coronary, and structural heart disease.|
• Highly interactive expert discussions focused on professional experiences.
• An emphasis on the latest innovations in interventional cardiovascular care
• Live case transmissions by the world's leading operators in the United States and Europe
• Satellite symposia and hands-on workshops
| ||Location:||Grand Hyatt Denver Denver, CO USA|
| ||Director(s):||Subhash Banerjee, MD, FACC, FSCAI Emmanouil S. Brilakis, MD, PhD, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI, FESC Mehdi H. Shishehbor, DO, MPH, PhD, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI Paul Sorajja, MD, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI|
| ||Comments:||LEARNING OBJECTIVES|
• Establish the diagnosis and select optimal treatment strategies for patients with both stable and unstable coronary artery disease.
• Describe the guideline based indications and best-practice recommendations for the use of hemodynamic support devices, intra-vascular imaging techniques, and physiologic assessment of intravascular hemodynamics, structural heart devices, antiplatelet, lipid-lowering and antithrombotic drug interventions.
• Recognize different manifestations of patient presentation with carotid disease, acute and chronic DVT, pulmonary embolism, thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms, peripheral artery disease (PAD) and identify high-risk subsets that would benefit from revascularization.
• Outline the risks and benefits of endovascular and surgical revascularization for patients with CLI.
• List potential complications associated with endovascular treatment of carotid disease, acute and chronic DVT, pulmonary embolism, thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms, and CLI.
• Define success when treating complex PAD.
• Outline the components of a multidisciplinary team for structural, complex coronary, and CLI.
• State the goals and identify the appropriate outcomes when treating end stage PAD and CLI patients.
• Identify and treat patients with complex coronary artery, peripheral vascular, valve, or arrhythmic heart disease.
• Define state-of-the-art management pearls to treat p
| ||Web Address:||Visit the Website|
| ||Get the Map:||Get the Google Map|
| || || |
| || || |
Echo-Web, LLC and Vascular-Web, Inc.
. All Rights Reserved
terms under which this service is provided to you. Read
our privacy guidelines.